Baltimore, MD, United States
Technical Analyst IT - Solution Architect','216430','!*!Position Description:
As a Solution Architect, you will bring considerable technical, functional, and product expertise to deliver effective solutions to clients. You will be engaged in architecting, design, develop, and innovate end-to-end, multi-tiered enterprise solutions. You will interact with key business stakeholders, design teams, development and QA teams, and lead all implementation activities.
- Act as a trusted Technical Architect and Advisor to customers, leading the solution design and implementation for complex systems and platforms. Lead the design, development, and DevOps work streams on a variety of projects in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Lead the design of innovative enterprise solutions, working closely with Software Engineers, QA, Product Managers and other stakeholders to get high-quality products and features through the agile software project lifecycle. Provide hands-on software development and project management, cross-functional coordination, and inter/intra team communications to ensure program success and delivery throughput.
- Identify and scope projects, lead execution of complex technical engagements, and collaborate with program leads and key client stakeholders to delivery outstanding solution implementations.
- Monitoring possible issues, identifying mitigations and clearly communicating them to project stakeholders. Identify technology risks and innovation opportunities and lead teams in building practical solutions to address them while maintaining the release schedule and cadence.
- Create and deliver recommended solutions and approaches, foundational capabilities and building blocks (with sample code) to accelerate and improve delivery capabilities. Communicate these solutions with a proven ability to tailor your messaging to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Be a champion for our solutions both to our teams within Exelon, as well as outside of Exelon through such activities as architecture development, open source community work and outreach, meet-ups, conferences, and other events.
- Participate and lead aspects of the business development process, including client outreach, solution development, content authoring for proposals, and contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies','!*!Qualifications: - 6 years of relevant software development and/or systems implementation consulting or industry experience, across multiple technology platforms-
Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience.
- Demonstrated experience across a broad range of digital technologies and platforms
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising sound judgment informed by data and critical analysis.
- Experience with middleware tools like TIBCO BW and Oracle Fusion Middleware.
- Experience building and deploying production-grade applications in either physical or virtualized environments such as Amazon Web Services, Azure or Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience designing and developing Microservices.
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts in an approachable way for broad audiences. Clear ability to effectively translate technical information to business-focused stakeholders, along with ability to convey complex technical concepts in an approachable, understandable way. Preferred: - Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenStack, Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible, Jenkins).
- Deep understanding of component-based software development, infrastructure automation, and continuous integration/deployment
- Familiarity with standard IT security practices such as encryption, certificates and key management.Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. VEVRAA Federal Contractor EEO is the Law Poster','US-MD-BALTIMORE','','1310 Point Street','','BALTIMORE','21231','Information Technology - Staff','BSC Information Technology','Full-time','Regular','Jan 24, 2019','Feb 24, 2019','Technical Analyst IT - Solution Architect
Website : http://www.brassring.com