Mvp Consulting Plus, Inc.
Albany, NY, United States
It, C++, Dot Net
Daily Tasks will include but are not limited to the following:
1. Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
2. Use Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 or higher and write code using MVC Architecture, .Net, EDI, XML and WCF.
3. Prepare scripts to create and modify existing Oracle tables, create indexes, constraints, triggers, views, etc., code stored procedures and packages, convert and migrate data when necessary.
4. Diagnose and troubleshoot various rules, calculations, and data issue on application reports using Crystal Reports.
5. Use a source code repository, such as Tortoise SVN or Visual SVN, or TFS for checking source code in and out, and branching off new versions of the source code.
6. Work within the IT Service Management System to take in incidents and service requests for the application, as well as request services from other ITS groups.
7. Coordinate service requests with various ITS Chief Operating Office personnel for releases and changes for the application.
8. Diagnose and debug production issues reported via ITSM. Escalate critical calls as necessary and join bridge calls to assist in diagnosis.
9. Report status of current tasks and outstanding issues to supervisor.
Analysis, design, coding, component and assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team.
Maintenance (including production support), enhancement and development work.
Write application software, data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation, software conversions
Expert 84 Months
Candidate is able to provide leadership of large teams and/or extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field 84 Months Demonstrated experience with Microsoft .Net application software development, coding in C#.Net, using Visual Studio 2012 or higher, and Team Foundation Server.
84 months Demonstrated experience with Oracle 11G or higher and writing SQL and PL/SQL queries, updates, stored procedures, functions and cursors, and Oracle SQL query optimization.
84 Months Demonstrated experience developing multi-tier web- based applications
84 Months Demonstrated experience developing secure applications with HTTPS, SSL, & Multifactor Authentication
48 Months Demonstrated experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) application integration including development of secure .Net web-services using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), message processing, and an Enterprise Service Bus.
36 Months Demonstrated work experience coding and maintaining applications which contain Health Care data that fall under HIPAA Protected Health Information (PHI).
12 Months Demonstrated experience working with EDI Healthcare related transactions such as B1, B2, B3, E1, 835, & 837.
& visit our office
Corporate - Albany NY
435 New Karner Rd, Ste 202
Albany NY 12205
63E Lake Street, Ste 201
Chicago, IL 60601
17258 SE 121st Ave
Summerfield, FL 34491
© 2018 MVP Consulting Plus. All Rights Reserved.
Mvp Consulting Plus, Inc.