Irving, TX, United States
It, Law Enforcement, Finance
Security Operations Center (SOC) Cyber Fraud Analyst (Level 1)','18077534','!*!
Who are we?
Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) provides the products and services that enable Citi's workforce, along with the majority of the financial solutions that Citi's customers rely on. We provide the critical technical foundation for Citi's operations through the infrastructure that runs business and general user computing services. We do this by working as one-team to deliver high quality, reliable and modern infrastructure technologies at the right cost. We drive to optimize the functionality and capability of the infrastructure technologies.
The Security Operations Center Cyber Fraud Analyst will be part of the SOC Team. The team monitors, analyzes and responds to cyber fraud threats on a 24x7 basis.
The analyst performs monitoring, research, assessment and analysis of Digital Fraud Attacks leveraging various Security Event Monitoring platforms including Web Threat Detection, Real Time Fraud Risk Assessment, Big Data and Digital Application Monitoring tools (ArcSight, Splunk, SAS, Teradata, and enterprise real time fraud detection tools.). Previous experience in cyber security operations or incident response is required.
• Follow pre-defined actions to handle BAU and High severity issues including escalating to other support groups.
• Execute daily ad hoc tasks or lead small projects as needed.
• Create and maintain operational reports for Key Performance Indicators and weekly and monthly metrics.
• Perform assessment as well as troubleshooting to help isolate technical issues with the integration of fraud monitoring technologies
• Participate in daily and ad hoc conference calls to manage quality assurance and documentation related tasks.
• Identify areas for tuning use cases to enhance monitoring value.
• Engage with Fraud Policy, Operations, Strategy and other teams for early detection, prevention and mitigation of detected fraudulent activities.
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.','!*!
• 4 years working in the security & operations fields.
• Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred.
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
• Strong knowledge of current Cyber Fraud trends including common Account Takeover techniques and banking malware.
• Deep understanding of Intrusion Detection analysis (TCP/IP, packet level analysis) as well as Application Layer Protocols (HTTP). Advanced understanding of various operating systems (Windows/UNIX), and web technologies (focusing on Internet security).
• Knowledge of cutting-edge threats and technologies affecting Web Applications.
• Experience with Big Data Technologies, ETL Tools, Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence technologies is preferred.
• Experience with any scripting language (Python, Perl, VBScript) is a plus.
• Experience with vulnerability assessment as well as penetration testing or forensic analysis fields is a plus
• Certifications from EC-Council, GIAC, (ISC)² are preferred [CISSP, C|EH, GCIA, CCNA].
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
','Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity','Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity','Citi won’t discriminate against anyone for discussing pay, but those with access to pay data in their work can’t disclose it unless responding to complaints/investigations or legal requirements.','Citi won’t discriminate against anyone for discussing pay, but those with access to pay data in their work can’t disclose it unless responding to complaints/investigations or legal requirements.','NAM-USA-TX-Irving','','Technology','Full-time','Bachelor's Degree','Day Job','Regular','No','15368 - NAM - UNITED STATES - TX - IRVING - 4050 REGENT BLVD','15368 - NAM - UNITED STATES - TX - IRVING - 4050 REGENT BLVD','Security Operations Center (SOC) Cyber Fraud Analyst (Level 1)'
Website : http://www.citigroup.com
Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with financial solutions that are simple, creative and responsible.