Sunnyvale, CA, United States
Manager, Project Management, It
Infosys– Manufacturing-Senior Project Manager - US – Dev Ops Automation
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Senior Project Manager, you will take end-to-end responsibility for a portfolio of projects. You will lead the project(s) from beginning to end, from initial proposal through completion, to provide our clients with innovative high quality solutions focused on their business needs. You will build and manage the project team, schedule assignments, monitor and review deliverables of project teams and ensure successful delivery and implementation. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Beaverton, OR
. This position may require 10%
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. Basic
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 10 years of experience with Information Technology
• At least 4 years of experience in Project Management and implementation.
• At least 3 years of experience in Proposal handling, Contracting and agreement Skills
• At least 3 years of experience in Project scoping, estimation, scheduling and risk management
• Must have at least some hands on automation framework development and troubleshooting along with script development and fixing in any of the open source automation tools
• At least 6 years of experience in defining test strategy and test Design, test execution analysis & reporting.
• Experience with leading and handling projects and coordination work.
Nice to have
• Should have string Knowledge of at least one programming language (Java/Python/Ruby)
• Knowledge of architectural frameworks, Automation tools (Selenium, Cucumber, JMeter, SOAP UI/Postman) and design principles
• Basic domain knowledge in STLC & SDLC.
• Excellent Analytical and communication skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
• Prior Experience as QA manager will be an added advantage.
• Prior knowledge of QA in Manufacturing and Hi-Tech industries
• Knowledge of Web Services, Performance Testing, SQLs and UNIX will be an added advantage.
• Prior Knowledge and experience in Test Automation is highly preferred.
•Prior experience in End-to-End testing and system integration testing is highly preferred.
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence..
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Website : http://www.infosys.com
Our primary focus is on bridging the gap between business and IT to help clients realize measurable business value from their IT-enabled investments. As a result, we have become one of the fastest growing consultancies in the industry by combining technology lifecycle and vertical industry expertise and experience. In the process, we have transformed management consulting while helping our clients transform their businesses. There is widespread agreement among business stakeholders and their IT counterparts that innovation and strategic investments in emerging technologies are critical to achieving competitive advantage and delivering shareholder value. But standing in the way are organizational barriers and differences in perspective, focus, goals and objectives. The thrust toward on-time, on-budget delivery and cost reduction have left many IT organizations under-funded and ill-prepared to innovate. Meanwhile, business executives and stakeholders impatient for innovation often fail to appreciate the complexity of and threats to existing IT investments. They want to see measurable returns as fast as possible.